If you want to share your knowledge and unique insights about SEO, then feel free to send me a pitch of your topic at derek AT derekiwasiuk.com.
The pitch should include the following:
- The subject line should be “Guest Post Submission.” I will ignore any other subject line!
- Title of the proposed post
- 3-4 bullet points of what you will discuss in the article
- 2-3 samples of your published articles
If I like the pitch, I will reach out to you to write it.
How to write your guest post
If your pitch gets accepted, please observe the following guidelines in your article:
- 2,000 words or more in English
- At least 3-4 images for your post, preferably screenshots. You can also use images from free stock photo sites but include the link to the image from the site so we can verify.
- Unique and not published anywhere
- No affiliate links!
- 2-3 links to articles on my blog
- You can include links to relevant resources but I reserve the right to remove some of the links due to undisclosed reasons
- 2-3 sentence byline that contains one (1) link and a max of three (3) links to your social media profiles.
If the article you submit doesn’t meet the quality we require for our posts, I will kindly ask you to edit the post.
If I feel that the article is not a great fit on my blog, I will, unfortunately, have to reject your article.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, then please submit your pitch at derek AT derekiwasiuk.com.